Chamula's knitwear is comfortable, unique, and shockingly versatile. Always interesting, their 100% merino wool knits are made almost entirely by hand. Produced for Chamula by native Mexican craftspeople, they feature hand-spun Mexican merino wool, in hand-knit patterns and with, you guessed it, hand finished edges.
Each item is also hand-dyed before being knit together, resulting in a production process that is almost entirely human. As a result, no two Chamula knits are exactly the same.
The Double Cuff cap features a ribbed-cuff and a friendly little pom pom at the top.
Hand-knit, so absolutely DO NOT machine wash or dry this - it will shrink.
- 100% merino wool
- Hand-spun yarns
- Hand-dyed yarns
- Hand knit
- Cable-knit pattern
- Pom pom top
- Ribbed cuff
- Hand wash in cold water, dry flat
- Made in Mexico
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.