The Dollard is a great Western shirt no matter how you spin it. Always sewn up in interesting new fabrics, it's the sort of shirt you could have six of in your wardrobe and they'd all be totally different. It's rare that a garment gets the structure down so well that it manages to be both unique and archetypal at once. It's always a good western shirt, and the fabric makes it great.
Done up in a loosely woven cotton stripe, the fabric for these flannels isn't brushed, leading to a slightly cooler, dryer hand and a more breathable face. Great for wear during the majority of the year, as it insulates well when layered with, but isn't too hot for warmer weather.
The fit is very balanced, not too wide or too slim, with room through the arms and shoulders. The body is long enough to wear tucked in if that's your style, but looks just as natural worn untucked. The other expected details are all there as well - double sawtooth chest pockets, western front and back yoke, and custom labels.
Fits true to size. Minimal shrinkage with cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Loose weave flannel
- Beige/Brown/White stripe pattern
- Tonal black round snaps
- Black catseye collar button
- Western front and back yoke
- Two chest pockets
- True to size
- Custom labels
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Designed in Sweden
- Made in Portugal
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Small
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.