Kapital is undoubtedly one of our most unique brands, as well as one of our favorites. From their iconic Ring Coats and Century Denim, to the scarves and bandannas we love so much, to their patchwork and Kountry pieces, Kapital is a brand that has earned their reputation of style, brilliance, and just a hint of madness.
Is this a windproof fleece jacket, or a fleece-lined nylon jacket? That's a trick question, it's both, the answer is both. Fully-reversible, the DO-GI Blouson has a Sashiko pattern fleece face and an olive drab nylon face, both of which can be worn as either a shell or lining, as the jacket has fully reversible zippers and snaps.
The fleece side has a massive rear pocket (which becomes a massive internal rear pocket when worn fleece-side-in). Both sides feature two handwarmer pockets and a zip front closure. Woven pull tabs adorn the zippers, and tonal elasticated piping finishes the edges of the collar, hem, and cuffs.
The fleece side is 100% polyester, the nylon side is 100% nylon. Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
- 100% polyester (one face)
- 100% nylon (the other face)
- Fully reversible
- Four handwarmer pocket (2 on each side)
- Fleece & nylon
- Sashiko pattern
- Large rear pocket
- Relaxed fit
- Tonal zip pulls and snaps
- Elasticated piping
- Relaxed fit
- Dry clean only
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Eden-Marcel wears a size 3 (Medium)
Eden-Marcel's sizing specs are:
5'9" and 170lbs
39" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.