The Denim Head Mask uses a 9 oz selvedge denim - it's the heaviest mask we carry. It's best worn indoors, or outdoors in a mild climate. If there are hot Summers where you live - wear the Apex Mask or the Coverup Chambray Mask instead.
Mike Hodis and his brand Runabout Goods aren't household names to most people who appreciate heritage clothing and Americana, but they should be. From his workshop in Los Angeles California, Mike designs and produces some of the nicest apparel in the game, and does so quietly. Keen eyes however, will immediately notice the quality and thoughtfulness in everything he produces.
A special, Covid-19 edition release from Runabout, these four styles of masks are sure to keep you and your loved ones looking and feeling stylish and healthy. A triple pleat design, the Denim Head Mask is sewn up in a 9 oz denim from White Oak, with a 100% poly fusing on the inside of the mask for extra protection and comfort.
The Denim Head mask is made in the thickest fabric used by Runabout - it's best worn indoors or in mild climates and is not suitable for a hot weather. The Apex Mask is lightweight and great staying comfortable during a wet, hot American Summer.
The chin pleat at the bottom allows for a comfortable and secure fit across the chin, while an adjustable aluminum wire across the top seam and two elastic ear straps complete your new favorite piece of personal protective equipment.
One size fits all. Wash cold, dry delicate. For best results, wash mask frequently.
- Best for indoors or mild climates
- Heaviest mask model we sell
- 100% cotton outer, 100% poly lining
- 9 oz 2x1 selvedge denim from White Oak
- Adjustable aluminum wire across top seam
- 1/4" elastic ear straps
- Quadruple pleated design with bonus copper rivet
- One size fits all
- Wash cold, dry delicate
- Wash frequently
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.