Most people think of the amazing patterns and bright colors of CHUP socks, but they also make one of our absolutely essentially boot socks for summertime. Knit on a vintage sock machine, with the toe hand-linked, these are made up from a blend of European linen and high-gauge fine combed cotton.
The linen provides a dry feel on the foot, and the sophisticated knitting creates areas of cushion where needed, with a less dense knit on the ankle and calf for comfort.
- Hand-linked toes
- 65% cotton, 22% linen, 7% polyester, 3% polyurethane
- Fits men's size 9-12
- Made in Japan
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.