Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Pulling from the more recent past (the 1970s), the Real McCoy's have engineered this incredible full down jacket. Equally at home in the city or on the mountain, just so long as its cold out, this jacket is the ultimate synthesis of "leather jacket" and "winter jacket".
The body is made entirely out of black Japanese deerskin. These are wild game animals, not raised in peaceful captivity, so the hides bare some minor imperfections and blemishes - these are purely aesthetic, and have no impact on the longevity or functionality of the jacket. As such, no two of these jackets are exactly alike.
The inside is lined with a soft, 100% nylon fabric, for ease of layering and even more insulation. The western front and back yokes are made from a single piece of black suede, for a little extra flair. The sleeves end in elasticated cuffs, because the last thing you want is a cold breeze shooting up your arm.
Between the layers of deerskin (keeping you extra warm) is French duck down, clocking in at a respectable 675 fill power. A heavy duty Universal zipper closes up the front, with custom Joe McCoy DOT snap buttons for additional security. Two handwarmer pockets on the front allow you to keep your hands warm, or hide a magical ring or something.
True to size. Spot clean only.
- Deerskin shell
- Suede trim
- 100% nylon lining
- 675 fill power French duck down
- Universal zipper
- Joe McCoy branded DOT snaps
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Gen always stays cozy
True to size. Spot clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.