Warehouse & Co came about in 1995, as the final members of the Osaka 5, the collective responsible for driving the vintage and selvedge denim boom of the 1990s. Founded by former Evisu and Full Count employees, the twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani, Warehouse is known for their meticulous detail and considered construction.
Duck Digger is Warehouse's historically precise reproduction line, down to the year. Warehouse sews these up in their 13.5oz Banner Denim, which is a blend cotton grown in Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona, recreating the natural uneven yarn characteristic of the time. This yarn is woven on a Toyoda G3 power loom, one of the earlier narrow shuttle looms in use in Japan.
Modeled after a specific denim jacket from the early 1950s, the Lot DD-2002 is a recreation of the "Side Panel Style Jacket" the originals of which had identical side panels in size 42 and above. Smaller sizes lacked this quirk, making the larger originals more sought out and valuable. Warehouse, thankfully, have recreated the identical side panels across all sizes, not just 42 and up. Beyond the specifics of the historical inspiration though, it's a classic Type-II jacket with twin chest pockets, box pleats, & a short, wide body.
Construction details include 100% cotton stitching, copper coated steel rivets, two chest pockets, and an aged leather patch.
Rinsed, but some shrink will still occur with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton unsanforized 13.5oz selvedge denim
- Blend of Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona cottons
- Type-II jacket
- 100% cotton stitching
- Copper-coated steel rivets at tension points
- Adjustable back
- Chambray-lined pocket flaps
- Double chest pockets
- Vintage leather patch
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.