Every so often, we'll get a delivery, and every single one of us will grab one before it hits the floor. The new Dawson from Indigofera is one of those. The heavy, selvedge Japanese flannel is very dense, with a slight neppiness, and has some serious heft to it.
That shadow plaid flannel is sewn up in a western style, with bias cut pockets and placket. Black pearlescent snaps close it up with a corduroy lining in the collar because, well, why not?
The fit is typical Indigofera, so you'll want to size down one. Minimal shrink is expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton Japanese selvedge flannel
- Snap closure placket and cuffs
- Good ombre plaid (Is this joke still relevant? - ed.)
- Corduroy lined collar
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Portugal
- Size down one
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.