Part of what makes Mister Freedom so very special is Christophe’s stubborn refusal to be literalist when it comes to the American garment canon. What we have here is a third type denim jacket - aka the trucker jacket - but not really. Unlike many other spins on this archetype, no hand pockets were added; however the fit was tweaked to become more cowboy-like, slimmer and leaner throughout. The chest pockets were given a bit more of an aggressive angle, and the whole thing sewn up from a black-coated indigo denim of mysterious provenance.
The details are all there - tonal “M” stitching on the pockets; blacked-out donut buttons; charcoal chambray lining on the pocket flaps. The side tabs for cinching the waist stuck around from the original, and 100% cotton thread used to chainstitch the garment together.
True to size. Minimal shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% deadstock black coated indigo denim
- All cotton thread chainstitch construction
- Side adjuster tabs
- Buttoned side-tabs
- Charcoal chambray pocket lining
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.