The Covert Pants are named such for their stealthy and duplicitous design... they look like a military trouser, but they fit and feel like sweatpants. The fit is excellent, with a high rise, roomy top block, and full hips, the legs feature a comfortable thigh and pleasant taper, to an opening that will fit over slim boots and looks great with sneakers.
The waistband is elasticated, and features an internal drawstring that can be used to further adjust the size. Wanting to give you the option to wear them like a full trouser or an easy pant, the Covert Pant still has a proper zip fly and corozo nut button, as well as belt loops if you wanted to dress them up (because you absolutely do not need a belt to get these to fit perfectly every time). However, the drawstring can be worn out as well, leaning into the "vacation pants" look.
The fabric is a double faced 69% cotton 31% wool ripstop - "Raddoppiato" translating to "doubled". The outer face of the fabric is an ultra-fine cotton ripstop, that provides resistance to wind and, you guessed it, ripping. The inside face is a softer, flatter wool blend that provides extra insulation and softness for your legs. This fabric is a stunning example of 1st PAT-RNs ethos and abilities in play: a highly technical fabric consisting entirely of natural fibers.
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
- 69% cotton / 31% wool blend fabric
- Double faced ripstop
- Two patch front pockets
- Zip fly
- Corozo nut buttons
- Single back pocket
- Elasticated waistband
- Internal drawstring
- Belt loops included
- Tapered fit
- High rise
- Fits true to size
- Custom labels
- Dry clean only
- Made in Italy
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
||27" - 31"
||29" - 34"
||30" - 35"
||31" - 38"
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.