Hey, you, look at this cool jacket! Coming to us from Eastman's ELMC (Eastman Leather Motorcycle Club) collection, the Cord Ranger Jacket is an instant favorite of ours, pretty much universally.
Sewn up in a crisp, small wale corduroy and featuring corozo nut buttons and a vintage style zip, it has a slightly cropped fit with dropped shoulders and a roomy torso - despite this, an adjustable waistband as well as pleats at the bottom of the back provide a secure fit where it counts, so it doesn't look oversized. Two gusseted button-down chest pockets, two hand-warmer pockets, and one internal pocket sewn up in an olive drab cotton HBT give you ample places to store things.
Designed by Eastman Leather Clothing in England and manufactured in the John Lofgren workshops in Japan.
Runs slightly small. Consult our size chart before ordering. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and a hang dry.
- 100% cotton corduroy
- Vintage style zip
- Olive drab HBT internal pocket
- Shuttle-loom woven custom label
- Corozo nut buttons
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Runs small, check our measurements
- Designed in England
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.