The slimmer-fitting little brother of one of our all time favorite pieces by Indigofera (the Fargo), the Copeland is a great overshirt - one that leans more heavily into the "shirt" than the "over" aspect. A great layering piece year-round, it's your favorite jacket sometimes, but the slim body lets it fit well under another (yet larger) jacket, should the weather deem it necessary.
The Copeland is cut with a long, trim body and long sleeves. It's got two small riveted "vents" where the side seam meets the hem, and two sizable chest pockets with snap closures which make a great place to store keys or extra masks. The whole thing closes up with custom patinated brass snaps (up the chest, on the pockets & two each at the cuffs) and one little navy button at the collar.
This edition is sewn up in a thick and wonderfully soft 100% cotton moleskin fabric, with chambray-lined cuffs, collar & and yoke. The red-browns of the "Rust" fabric pair well with dark pants of many different colors, and the subtle texture of the moleskin gives the color even more depth and variation. Tonal accents, like the diamond-stitch detail on the pockets & the custom stamped leather patch tie the whole thing together.
These run slightly large, if you are between sizes take the smaller one. Minimal shrinkage expected with cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Rust moleskin
- 100% cotton chambray lining (yoke, collar, cuffs)
- Twin snap-button flap pockets on chest
- Diamond stitch accent on pockets
- Custom patinated brass buttons throughout
- Low yoke at front and back
- Double snap cuffs
- Custom leather label
- Runs slightly large
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Designed in Sweden
- Made in Portugal
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Small
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
These run slightly large, if you are between sizes take the smaller one.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.