Eat Dust is without a doubt, the world's leading Belgian biker clothing brand. The combat pants are among what they do best, taking a conceptually basic garment (a military chino) and refining it into something genuinely impressive.
With a comfortable high rise and ample room through the top block and leg, these fit just how we want them to. Two slash front pockets, two welted pockets on the back, and a reinforced pocket with Eat Dust's signature Z-bar stitching (for a total of 3 back pockets) give you all kinds of places to put your things.
Runs very large, check our size chart. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Olive HBT internal trim and pocket bags
- Custom corozo nut button fly
- Custom woven labels
- Five pockets
- Runs large, check our size chart
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Portugal
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
These run very large, about 4" greater in the waist than the tag size. Please check the measurements carefully before ordering.
Model Gen wears a size 28
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Wash cold, hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
Extended Winter Return Policy
Orders made between December 5 to December 25 can be returned until January 10, 2021
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.