Mike Hodis and his brand Runabout Goods aren't household names to most people who appreciate heritage clothing and Americana, but they should be. From his workshop in Los Angeles California, Mike designs and produces some of the nicest apparel in the game, and does so quietly. Keen eyes however, will immediately notice the quality and thoughtfulness in everything he produces.
The Clip N' Go is a clever product - it serves as a key ring that can hold your mask, keys, or nearly whatever you desire to keep close to you. The sturdy steel clip can attach to your belt loop, pocket opening or the window visor in your automobile. It's a great way to have a standard place for your mask to live when you're not using it - resulting in fewer lost masks and no more fumbling around in your pockets for a crumpled up mask.
The triangular leather toggle allows you to easily release or secure your mask without looking. The zig-zag cut piece of leather at the top of the clip allows it to stay secure on a variety of surfaces as well.
This Clip N' Go is made from the same 7oz black Japanese twill fabric used on the Alpha Mask. The black oxide finished hardware on the snap, keyring and clip rounds everything out.
- 7oz black Japanese twill fabric, 100% cotton
- Perfect match for the Alpha Mask
- Leather toggle to operate steel snap
- Steel clip with zig-zag cut leather for a secure grip on a variety of surfaces
- Key ring to hold things that fit on a key ring
- One size fits all
- Made on a 1920s Union Special double needle cover stitch machine because Mike Hodis is a maniac about details
- Prevents fumbling around for a mask in your pocket
- Clips to window visor in your car easily
- Wash cold, dry delicate
- Wash frequently
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
Extended Winter Return Policy
Orders made between December 5 to December 25 can be returned until January 10, 2021
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.