One of the best vacation shirts we've had the pleasure of handling, Black Sign's Travel Shirts are cut with a relaxed fit, pointed spread collar, and large tonal buttons up the front. They also feature two patch hand pockets just above the hem, giving you welcome storage for all your favorite shells or loose change, as well as vents at the sides sleeves for a more natural drape and ease of motion.
The fabric is a custom chambray, developed for Black Sign and composed of 65% cotton & 35% linen yarns. It's sturdy, with a softer-than-average hand for a chambray and a more fluid drape (as would be expected of a linen fabric). Also, as is characteristic of both linen and chambray, the fabric breathes well in hot weather.
The surface of the shirt features a custom print depicting swimming carps, which Black Sign note have been the inspiration for many artistic paintings throughout human history. Their print is handsome and packed with detail, but kept subtle through its tonal coloration with respect to the fabric. Over time, the fabric will soften and fade ever so slightly, developing a gentle luster and making the design more prominent .
True to size with a relaxed fit. Minimal shrinkage with cold wash and hang dry.
- 65% cotton / 35% linen
- Custom chambray fabric from Japan
- Carp print
- Short sleeve
- Relaxed fit
- Natural shell buttons
- Two hand pockets
- True to size
- Custom labels
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.