Denim jackets are always a tough proposition. Tough to break in, short, nowhere to put your hands, and that ever-present specter of the Canadian Tuxedo.
Freenote comes through on all fronts with a broken twill (breaks in soft!) trucker with subtle hand pockets, a little extra length, and just enough of a different texture to differentiate top from bottom when worn with jeans. The khaki weft gives the denim a warm tone, enhancing the difference between this and a pair of jeans. The fit is true to size, with a longer body and sleeves than most denim jackets.
A little about broken twill - denim was always woven in either a right-hand, or left-hand direction. Wrangler introduced a weave that alternated directions, preventing the twist in the fabric common in the other denims. This change in structure also leads to an easier break-in than most denims.
- 12.75 oz broken twill selvedge from Japan
- Selvedge detail on interior front placket
- Classic zigzag stitch detail
- Custom metal trims
- Interior pocket
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Will shrink less than 5% post-wash
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Fit is true to size, long in the body & sleeves
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Fit is true to size, long in the body & sleeves.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.