Denim jackets are always a tough proposition. Tough to break in, short, nowhere to put your hands, and that ever-present specter of the Canadian Tuxedo.
Freenote comes through on all fronts with a broken twill (breaks in soft!) trucker with subtle hand pockets, a little extra length, and just enough of a different texture to differentiate top from bottom when worn with jeans. The khaki weft gives the denim a warm tone, enhancing the difference between this and a pair of jeans. The fit is true to size, with a longer body and sleeves than most denim jackets.
A little about broken twill - denim was always woven in either a right-hand, or left-hand direction. Wrangler introduced a weave that alternated directions, preventing the twist in the fabric common in the other denims. This change in structure also leads to an easier break-in than most denims.
- 12.75 oz broken twill selvedge from Japan
- Selvedge detail on interior front placket
- Classic zigzag stitch detail
- Custom metal trims
- Interior pocket
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Will shrink less than 5% post-wash
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Fit is true to size, long in the body & sleeves
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Fit is true to size, long in the body & sleeves.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.