Late into, and after, World War 2, many of the common military garments were made for private purchase and civilian markets. The cold weather combat jacket, commonly known as the "Tanker Jacket", was extremely popular and private purchase versions were made by Sear, Montgomery Ward, and many others. They were typically lighter weight with the wool lining swapped for a quilted lining and the outer shell material made up from a variety of cotton fabrics.
The Real McCoy's has created an excellent version of a civilian tanker jacket with a cotton body, a rayon quilted lining (using their excellent custom rayon fabric), and a 1940's Talon zipper. The ribbing is nylon, and an exact replica of the original.
True to size. Dry clean or spot clean only.
- 100% Cotton shell, custom made for The Real McCoy's
- Quilted rayon lining
- 1940's Talon zipper
- Slash handwarmer pockets
100% Nylon Ribbing
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.