At first glance, this might seem like a pretty straightforward pair of denims. Silhouette-wise, it’s a mid-rise with a straight (but not wide) leg and a little taper below the knee.
However, at first glance, Air Force One doesn’t look that different to any other Boeing 747, but it’s a different beast altogether. These jeans, made by Kapital are the Air Force One side of that analogy.
Construction-wise, the rivet reinforcements, bartacked rear pockets, copper & gold seam stitching, and leather patch are all in familiar territory for a classic pair of blue jeans.
The denim itself is woven exclusively for Kapital and sits at a solid midweight of 14oz with a red-stitched selvedge edge. It’s been washed once, which both helps eliminate a lot of the shrinkage and also locks the indigo dye into the fabric – although there will likely still be a little color transfer the first few wears.
Of course, the build quality and attention to detail on these is as top-notch as you would expect from Kapital, from the embroidered pocket tab all the way down to the tarnished nickel buttons.
- SIZE UP AT LEAST 2” – PLEASE SEE SIZE CHART
- Straight, tapered fit, medium rise
- 14oz Japanese denim, woven exclusively for Kapital.
- Washed once to eliminate shrinkage and lock dye into fabrie.
- Deep indigo dye
- Copper & gold stitching on all seams
- Embroidered pocket tab
- Aged metal buttons
- Bartacked rear pockets
- Cold washin’ & no tumblin’
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
SIZE UP AT LEAST 2" FROM YOUR USUAL - PLEASE READ SIZE CHART CAREFULLY
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.