Though his company, Chipeta Trading Co. was founded in 2005, Don Segal has been collecting, studying, and dealing in historic Native American art for over 40 years. In addition to working with us, Don also works with some of the finest galleries and museums directly when they need museum-quality Native art. Don himself is active in the American Apsaalooke (Crow) community, and Chipeta Trading Co. is a member of the Antique Tribal Art Dealers Association (ATADA).
The Zuni people of the American Southwest have been inhabiting the area now known as New Mexico for approximately 4,000 years. In the late 19th century, Zuni artists began to create the silver and turquoise jewelry pieces that their tribe is known far. Vintage aficionados may already be aware of the iconic "Zuni toon" inlay jewelry, and the carved stone animal fetishes that appear in much native Zuni art.
A gorgeous Zuni bolo tie of heavily patinated silver, featuring 41 inlaid turquoise stones and twisted silver wire in between the rings of inlaid turquoise.
- Vintage Zuni
- Silver base
- 41 inlaid turquoise stones
- Braided black leather necklace
- Leather necklace measures 34.5" long
- Approximately 2.375" tall by 2" wide
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.