Though his company, Chipeta Trading Co. was founded in 2005, Don Segal has been collecting, studying, and dealing in historic Native American art for over 40 years. In addition to working with us, Don also works with some of the finest galleries and museums directly when they need museum-quality Native art. Don himself is active in the American Apsaalooke (Crow) community, and Chipeta Trading Co. is a member of the Antique Tribal Art Dealers Association (ATADA).
Currently living in Laguna Pueblo, New Mexico, Greg Lewis and his son Dyaami are still creating beautiful and unique pieces of Native jewelry today. Silversmithing has been a part of Lewis's family for four generations, and Greg himself was taught by his grandfather (Alvin Concho Lewis of Acoma Pueblo) at age 15. Sourcing only the highest quality materials, Greg hand cuts and sets each and every natural turquoise stone he uses. Using traditional crafting methods and with decades of experience, Lewis creates new pieces in the old way, creating pieces that are a true historic revival.
A large cuff that features a single (also large) turquoise stone in the center and hammered designs along the outside of the cuff. The sacred Navajo “whirling log” symbol appears on the outside of the cuff.
- Made by Greg Lewis in Laguna Pueblo
- Large size
- Historic revival
- Inner Circumference: 8.125"
- Width: 1.5"
- Opening: 1.375"
- Stone Measures 0.625" x 1"
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - Free shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.