Chelsea boots are the grown-up answer to classic California slip-on sneakers. Easy to pull on, comfortable all day, and work with everything in your wardrobe. The style goes way back to Victorian England, but remains relevant to this day. Best served whole-cut, as these are, they mold to your foot, and become an essential companion for daily wear.
These are built with Viberg's channeled-and-reinforced Goodyear welt construction, high-quality elastic gores (color-matched, of course), and sit on a classic leather sole. For this pair, Viberg used a buttery-soft calf suede, tanned in the UK.
The last for these is based on a vintage Argentinian riding boot for a sleek shape and supportive fit.
- Snuff calf suede from the UK
- Leather sole
- Kip lining
- 2050 last
- Color-matched elastic and pull tabs
- Partially unstructured toe
- Take one-half size smaller than Brannock sizing; take your Brannock size if you have wider feet
- Goodyear welt construction
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size. If you have wide feet, take your Brannock size.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.