Finding the right denim jacket can be tough these days. It's hard to avoid the Canadian Tuxedo look, while finding something that is long enough to work with modern denim. The Century Denim Westerner from Kapital addresses that with a grey based denim shot through in sashiko-style with indigo yarns, and a longer length. Runs small, size up. No shrink expected with a cold wash and air dry.
- Proprietary Century Denim fabric
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Runs small, size up
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Runs small, size up.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.