The Lot 674 by Mister Freedom combines the top block of the Lot 64 with a slimmer leg creating a decade-spanning fit that should have existed for the cool kids in the 1960s. This release is cut from their “Okinawa 301”, a hairy 14oz left-hand-twill made from 50% cotton and 50% recycled sugar cane.
The Mister Freedom attention to detail is present all the way through these, just like every pair. The pocket bags are NOS vintage French woven stripe twill. The coin pocket has a little hidden selvedge. Twelve types of 100% cotton threads were used to sew these up.
True to tag size, you may wish to size up based on the size chart and how you like your jeans to fit. These are one-wash so no further shrink is expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 50% cotton 50% recycled sugar cane fibers
- Selvedge denim, milled in Japan
- NOS Vintage French workwear fabric pocketing
- Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
- Concealed selvedge coin pocket
- Selvedge button hole fly placket
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Fits small, but will open up with wear
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.