The Lot 64 by Mister Freedom are inspired by the details of 1950’s blue jeans, but dragged forward into the 1960’s with additional leg taper and a little less rise. This release is cut from Sugar Cane's 14oz "Hawaii SC401" denim from Japan - a slubby midweight denim with an uneven vertical texture throughout. This denim is 50% cotton and 50% recycled sugar cane fibers, and feature a classic green line selvedge.
The Mister Freedom attention to detail is present all the way through these, just like every pair. The pocket bags are sewn up in a 100% "Paniolo" ("a person who herds cattle; cowboy”) Palaka (Hawaiian plaid), and everything is reinforced with custom hardware - MF brand copper rivets and oxidized MF brand metal cast fly buttons.
The whole thing is sewn up in 100% cotton thread, which will wear down more quickly and authentically than synthetic-cored threads. This is by no means a fast process, but we like to compare denim with 100% cotton stitching to cars that need more regular oil changes. Across the jeans, there are twelve different combinations of color and gauge, which is a lot - 12 thread changes is a lot.
These are unsanforized and run large but will shrink to tag size after the first wash. We suggest taking your usual size and giving it an initial cold wash and hang dry to get the shrinking out of the way.
- 50% cotton 50% recycled sugar cane, milled in Japan
- Unsanforized, will shrink to tag size upon first wash
- 100% cotton, indigo “Paniolo” Palaka pocketing
- 100% cotton thread
- Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
- Wide leg, slight taper
- Natural veg-tan cowhide leather patch
- Concealed selvedge coin pocket
- Selvedge button hole fly placket
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Designed in Southern California, USA
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Elliot wears a size 30
Elliot's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 160lbs
38" chest and 30" waist
These are unsanforized, and run large but will shrink to tag size after the first wash. We suggest taking your usual size and giving it an initial cold wash and hang dry to get the shrinking out of the way.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.