The ELMC Californian is a classic mid-century motorcyclist's jacket, with a half-belt back for a trim fit. Bi-swing shoulders add range of motion to this well-fitted piece.
Veg-tanned Italian Horsehide makes up the body of the jacket, which is hand cut and sewn at Eastman's workshop in England. The pockets are lined in 100% cotton drill for comfort and durability. The trimmings are all top-notch as well, with vintage metal zips, corozo cats-eye buttons, and shuttle loom woven labels.
The jacket is lined with Eastman's own custom-made EndZone Twill, an extremely high quality luxurious hard-wearing material, that was originally conceived in the 1940s and used in the production of military flight jackets. It is a cotton-backed rayon fabric that has an incredibly dense weave construction giving it a super-slick handle which allows the garment to slide on and off the body effortlessly.
Fit is trim, but true to size.
- Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned, aniline Horsehide
- EndZone twill - a custom-made very high quality fabric exclusive to ELMC
- Corozo cats-eye buttons
- Dull-nickel vintage metal zips
- Bi-swing back
- 100% cotton-drill pocket linings
- Shuttle-loom woven labels
- True to size
- Made in England
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.