When we first encountered Peanuts & Co in Japan, we instantly in love with the collection. Founder Yoshiki Suzuki is good friends with Shin Takizawa of Neighborhood, and shares a similar humor-tinged dark aesthetic.
Yoshiki made the Bull Bottle for his friend, whose beloved bulldog died. The miniature locket inside was intended for a tiny photo of the bulldog, but feel free to put whatever tiny picture in there you want.
When the top is screwed on all the way, the bottle is secure, and will not come off even if used as a keychain.
- 100% 925 silver
- 2" tall (including loop) x 0.75" wide
- Handmade in Japan
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.