The Buco J-100 is the archetype of the "cafe racer jacket". The Real McCoy's reproduction of that classic piece hews tightly to the original, but with a slimmer fit, and slightly longer arms and body.
As to be expected, every detail of this jacket is over the top. The leather is a vegetable pit-tanned horsehide, which is very unusual to find, and gives excellent wear over time. The lining is a perfect reproduction of the loose, slubby weave of the original. All the hardware and trim has been painstakingly recreated to match the original as well, down to the cotton zipper tapes and cotton thread.
The fit on this is quite slim, and horsehide will not stretch. You should expect to size up one full size. Jeremy (pictured) is wearing a 46, and is typically a 44 in jackets.
- Vegetable-tanned horsehide
- All cotton thread
- All cotton zipper tape
- Custom produced period hardware
- Made in Japan
- Runs small, take the next size up
- Product number BJ9110 up
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Runs small, take the next size up.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.