After working for a tailor in Hiroshima as a teenage, and seeing the custom jeans being made for customers, Hajime Inoue decided to learn to make jeans. To this end he moved to Kojima in Okayama prefecture to work in a denim factory. In 2008, he left to form his own factory, and eventually, his own brand TCB. Contrary to the popular interpretation, TCB means "Two Cats Brand", as Inoue loves cats, and always has two.
The Buckaroo is a repro of a 1950's style western short jacket. It's sewn up from a sulfer-dyed black denim woven from a blend of American and Australian cotton.
True to size.We rinsed these, so there will limited shrink on future washes with cold water and a hang dry.
- 100% cotton 2x1 sulfer rope-dyed denim
- American and Australian cotton blend, woven in Japan
- Sawtooth pockets with snap closures
- Side-tab adjusters with mother-of-pearl snaps
- Sewn on period-correct machines
- Chain-stitched waistband
- True to size
- Waist-length fit
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.