Produced exclusively for Brass Shoe Co. (Clinch) by Signal Garments in Japan. Based on a work jacket from the 1910s, the Stronghold Coverall is a comfortable and versatile chore coat, with a perfect blend of vintage details and a subdued fit that pairs well with just about anything. The classic work jacket, it's got two roomy bucket pockets above the hem, and a single smaller breast pocket.
Cut with dropped shoulders and a roomy fit through the torso and sleeves, it's just the sort of jacket you can wear almost year-round, layering it over more (or less) depending on the temperature without having to think too hard or worry about fit. It closes up with five patinated brass train buttons, and the collar can be comfortably worn up, down, or open (with the top button unfastened, letting the closure form little lapels).
Reinforced felled-seams can be found throughout, and the back paneling allows for greater ease of movement without sacrificing fit or style. It's all sewn up in a vintage-style 100% cotton twill.
True to size. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Vintage-style khaki cotton twill
- Felled-seam construction
- Three pockets
- Patinated brass locomotive buttons
- 5 button closure
- Relaxed fit
- Custom labels
- Fits true to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
|4 (Extra Large)
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.