At first glance, these appear to be basic black oxfords, but as with all things FEIT, there's a lot more going on. The upper is cut from a single piece of leather, closed at the back with a hand-stitched braided stitch. The hand-sewn Goodyear-welted construction features the same braiding on the welt stitch around the outsole, giving a subtle signal that these are not machine-sewn.
The upper is a soft vegetable tanned leather, with a black leather outsole, and black rubber heel plug for traction. The construction on these is all done by hand, from cutting, to lasting, to welting. The veg-tan upper allows these to be soft, breathable, and comfortable from day one.
Take your Brannock size, and go up if you are between sizes, every pair includes two insoles to layer to adjust sizing with.
- Black veg-tan wholecut leather upper
- Hand-stitched Goodyear construction
- 100% handmade
- Leather outsole with rubber heel plug
- Braided welt and back stitch
- Made by hand in China
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose the same size as your Brannock device size. If you are in between sizes, take the next size up, as there are cork and buffalo leather footbeds included to adjust the fit.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
During our GIMME A DEAL promotion, where you'll earn a $20 gift card for every $100 spent, we are accepting returns for store credit or exchange only.
Some fancy terms and conditions apply - read them here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.
- View all our policies here