Yuketen's footwear reflects the philosophy of its designer, Yuki Matsuda - these shoes are designed with a global perspective, and they constantly seek to push aesthetic boundaries while maintaining the highest quality. Handcrafted around the world by expert shoemakers with decades of experience, and sitting on layers of thick vegetable-tanned leather, Yuketen produces some of the highest quality and most comfortable boots on the market.
The Bostonian Shoes have long been among our favorite pieces of footwear, and we're glad to be bringing them back to the shop after a few years of their absence. The ultimate evolution of the clog mule, they're superbly comfortable, being made with the highest quality materials, and designed with far more details than such a simple shoe has any business needing (unless you happen to demand the best from life).
With a fully shaped 3D cork interior that sits beneath a leather insole (which itself sits beneath another layer of pile-side-in Italian shearling) and provides a shocking amount of arch support and a remarkably good fit for a slip on shoe. That fit can be further adjusted with the strap that runs across the instep, ending in a handsome solid brass buckle.
The uppers are all done in a silky soft Italian cowhide suede, with the aforementioned Italian sheepskin shearling lining the interior. The midsole is ringed with a layer of woven jute, and they stand on a plush (but low-profile) plantation crepe outsole, making these the most easygoing foorwear we've ever carried.
Each shoe is hand cut and hand constructed by expert shoemakers at Yuketen's workshop in Portugal, and can be rebuilt by a cobbler once they wear down.
Choose the same size as your Brannock device size.
- Italian suede upper
- Italian shearling sheepskin interior
- Woven jute midsole
- Plantation crepe outsole
- Shaped "3D" cork filling
- Solid brass buckle
- True to size
- Slip on
- Hand cut
- Hand lasted
- Choose the same size as your Brannock device size
- Handmade in Portugal
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose the same size Brannock device size.
Choose 0.5 size larger than your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 1 size larger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.