The label art for our S&S X John Lofgren Black Cat Boot takes our shop spirit animal, the cat, and pulls in inspiration from WW2 era flight jacket patches. We loved the result so much that we decided it deserved it's own t-shirt.
We went to Knickerbocker Mfg Co. in NYC to produce and print the shirts, starting with their tube tee in white. These are 1950's style t-shirts, sewn up from 20 singles 5oz. tubular knit from cotton spun in America, and sewn in LA.
Runs small, size up one. Pre-shrunk, no further shrink expected.
- 100% cotton tubular knit body
- Waterbased print
- Double needle cover-stitch on collar to prevent stretch.
- Blindstitch hems.
- Runs small, size up
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.