When we first encountered Peanuts & Co in Japan, we instantly in love with the collection. Founder Yoshiki Suzuki is good friends with Shin Takizawa of Neighborhood, and shares a similar humor-tinged dark aesthetic.
The Bero Peanut is a cheeky mainstay of the Peanuts & Co. line. In this newest iteration, Mister Bero Peanut (not to be confused with the deceased Mr. Peanut) reminds us that nothing ever really changes. You can also remove his hat and use the lighter to make small things become aflame. Please use fire responsibly.
Solid .925 sterling silver lighter case with a 10K gold tongue and inscriptions on one side.
- .925 sterling silver
- 10K gold tongue
- Engravings on front side
- Don't smoke
- Weighs 2.95oz / 83g
- 2.125" tall / 1.875" wide / 0.375" deep
- Handmade in Japan
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.