Indigofera's take on the Type 3 denim jacket (or what most of us think of when we think "denim jacket"). It's a little longer, a little trimmer, and has some hand pockets, but essentially, it's the same as it was in '62.
The powderville selvedge is completely unique - it's a black weft under a gray warp, creating a deep matte grey effect, and will fade to shades of white, gray, and black.
This runs large, so size down. Minimal shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 12oz gray/black selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu
- 2 hand pockets
- Tab adjusters at the waist
- Run large, size down
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Portugal
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.