One of Mister Freedom's most desirable jackets, the Baloo takes two 1930's sportswear jackets - the 'Cossack' and the 'Grizzly' - and combines them into one perfectly plausible period piece.
The 2-3oz leather is a custom vegetable tanned tea-core black leather with a black topcoat over natural-color. Genuine sheepskin panels make up the grizzly portion of the jacket. Note that this is made with real leather, and so no two hides are alike and each panel may feature variations in texture along with natural imperfections.
This is all lined in a Japanese-milled 100% cotton brushed flannel in a 1940's vibrant plaid. The side gussets close with NOS metal slide buckles. The front buttons up with cat-eye corozo nut buttons, backed with genuine bone buttons for security.
Fits true to size with room to layer underneath it.
- Custom veg-tan tea-core leather
- Genuine sheepskin mouton
- Vintage 1930’s style, hybrid of cossack and grizzly jackets
- Fully lined with a soft cotton brushed flannel from Japan
- Single panel sheepskin back.
- Slash pockets with arrow-head pocket stops.
- Side gussets with adjustable side straps (NOS metal slide buckles)
- Keyhole button holes.
- Corozo ‘Cat Eyes’ wood buttons, backed by genuine bone buttons.
- Mister Freedom® woven “Sportsman” label.
- True to size
- Made in USA.
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.