Often confused with the MA-1, the B-15C was in service throughout the Korean War, having taken over for the B-15B which had quickly pushed aside the heavier, bulkier B-10. Lightweight, with a wool pile liner, and a heavy duty nylon exterior, it was a radical change in cockpit comfort, and the intense dark blue color quickly made it an iconic item.
These run a bit small, so size up one.
Runs small, size up.
- Custom Japanese Nylon 6,6 Shell and Lining
- Wool pile insulation
- Custom wool rib-knit cuffs
- Custom Real McCoy's zipper in period correct shape
- Made in Japan
- Runs small, size up
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.