Kaptain Sunshine is quite literally a fabric-first brand, having gotten their start as the in-house brand of a fabric mill. Their designer Shinsuke Kojima is able to lean on this to create fabrics that support his vision with unexpected volume and cuts applied to classic concepts.
The Artisan Jacket is one of those styles we love. It can be buttoned up to a stand-up collar chore coat, or worn with the lapels spread as a blazer. The 9-wale corduroy is woven from ultra-long staple cotton for a luxurious feel. As with every jacket that we love, it's got a bunch of (nicely shaped) pockets for your stuff.
Cut with a slightly oversized fit that features a roomy chest and dropped shoulders.
- 100% cotton corduroy
- Custom woven in Japan
- Dropped shoulder fit
- Three patch pockets
- Partially lined
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Elliot wears size 38.
His sizing specs are:
6'1 and 155lbs
38" chest and 30" waist
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.