The Anders Jacket is the most structured and formal of the 1st PAT-RN blazers we carry. The fit is relaxed, and the 3-button stance keeps it from feeling too formal, while the structure and tailoring give you the option to really dress it up if you so desire. It features a partial (buggy) lining in a soft white viscose/wool fabric, and unlined sleeves.
Functionally, it's another home run from 1st PAT-RN, featuring 3 bucket pockets on the exterior, and two large utility pockets inside, each large enough for a cell phone or notebook. The relaxed fit and buggy lining help give this jacket its incredible comfort and ease of movement, almost making you forget you're wearing a blazer at all.
The fabric is a 63% wool, 37% hemp blend, which merges the best properties of both yarns with none of the drawbacks. Having the natural softness and moisture-wicking abilities of both the wool and hemp yarns, the hemp provides additional drape and breathability, while the wool helps keep just the right amount of warmth in. Sometimes the most advanced technical fabrics of all are just blends of different natural yarns.
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
- 54% linen, 38% wool, 8% nylon blend fabric
- 85% viscose / 15% wool
- Partial (buggy) lining
- Unlined sleeves
- Three front pockets
- Two internal pockets
- Three button stance
- Corozo nut buttons
- True to size
- Custom labels
- Dry clean only
- Made in Italy
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.