The Work Shirt is a staple piece from The Real McCoy's sub-brand 8 Hour Union inspired by 1930-1950s workwear. Cut from a selvedge wabash fabric made just for The Real McCoy's, it feature dual chest pockets (including a gusseted cigarette pocket), and pressed metal buttons.
Wabash print fabrics, popularized by the J.L. Stifel and Sons company in the early 20th century, are workwear stalwarts despite only about 30 years of total production. The Real McCoy's have produced one of the best selvedge wabash stripe fabrics we've ever handled for this shirt.
The fit is traditional, so please consult the size chart before ordering. Rinsed, so no shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- Selvedge wabash cloth, made in Japan
- 100% Cotton
- Dual chest pockets (Cigarette pocket at left chest / Pencil pocket at right chest)
- Metal pressed buttons
- Extended Tab at Collar Stand
- Chain stitch seam construction sewing throughout
- Placket-less sleeve cuff design
- 8 Hour Union engraved left pocket button
- Made In Japan
- Cold wash, hang dry.
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
|17 (Extra Large)
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.