Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Every year, The Real McCoy's make some impressively good flannel shirts, and every year we're blown away by what we receive. Inspired by the flannel shirts of post-WWII American manufacturing, these are about as classic as flannels come - executed with the level of precision and quality that few besides The Real McCoy's are capable of.
Sewn up in a medium weight, 100% cotton flannel with tonal urea buttons to close everything up. The soft yet durable fabric works as a base layer or worn on top of something, and the Forest/Black colorway is very versatile and can be incorporated into most outfits without much thought or effort - and it looks great.
Fits true to size. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton flannel fabric
- Buffalo check pattern
- Urea buttons
- Bias cut chest pockets
- Chainstitch runoffs at the side seams
- Custom labels
- Fits true to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 16 (Large)
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size for a relaxed fit you can layer under. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
|17 (Extra Large)
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.