Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Every year, The Real McCoy's make some impressively good flannel shirts, and every year we're blown away by what we receive. Inspired by the flannel shirts of post-WWII American manufacturing, these are about as classic as flannels come - executed with the level of precision and quality that few besides The Real McCoy's are capable of.
Sewn up in a medium weight, 100% cotton flannel with tonal urea buttons to close everything up. The soft yet durable fabric works as a base layer or worn on top of something, and the Forest/Black colorway is very versatile and can be incorporated into most outfits without much thought or effort - and it looks great.
Fits true to size. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton flannel fabric
- Buffalo check pattern
- Urea buttons
- Bias cut chest pockets
- Chainstitch runoffs at the side seams
- Custom labels
- Fits true to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 16 (Large)
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size for a relaxed fit you can layer under. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
|17 (Extra Large)
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.