The Indonesian masters of denim at Old Blue have spent quite some time cooking this one up. Determined to show off the capabilities of other Southeast Asian companies, they partnered with Atlantic Mills in Thailand to produce the 18oz slubby denim these are sewn from.
The denim is made from USA grown cotton, spun in Japan, and finally woven in Thailand. It's constructed with short-staple super slub yarns, sanforized, but unsinged, producing a hairy yet stable denim. The details are equally impressive with indigo hickory stripe pocket bags, custom Scovill USA hardware, and a pebbled cowhide patch.
The fit is their 7.75" tapered cut, which has plenty of room up top and nice clean fit at the ankle.
True to tag size. Minimal shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 18oz selvedge denim exclusive to Old Blue
- 100% USA cotton, spun in Japan, woven in Thailand
- Constructed using short-staple super slub yarns
- Extremely uneven texture
- Indigo hickory pocket lining fabric
- Custom Scovill USA hardware
- 100% copper washer-burr rivets
- Thick zinc-alloy doughnut top buttons with burnt-copper finish
- Brass doughnut fly buttons with burnt-copper finish
- Hidden rivets
- Pebbled grain cow hide leather patch
- True to tag size
- Made in Indonesia
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
During our GIMME A DEAL promotion, where you'll earn a $20 gift card for every $100 spent, we are accepting returns for store credit or exchange only.
Some fancy terms and conditions apply - read them here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.
- View all our policies here