After working for a tailor in Hiroshima as a teenage, and seeing the custom jeans being made for customers, Hajime Inoue decided to learn to make jeans. To this end he moved to Kojima in Okayama prefecture to work in a denim factory. In 2008, he left to form his own factory, and eventually, his own brand TCB. Contrary to the popular interpretation, TCB means "Two Cats Brand", as Inoue loves cats, and always has two.
Carefully recreated from a vintage 1950's 507 XX jacket, and cut from an orange cotton duck, this jacket is full of period correct details in both construction and details.
Runs one size small, size up to the next size. We rinsed these, so there will limited shrink on future washes with cold water and a hang dry.
- 100% cotton duck canvas, woven in Japan
- Side-tab adjusters with shank buttons
- Sewn on period-correct machines
- Double-needle construction on pockets
- Felled shoulder seams
- Chain-stitched waistband
- Runs small, size up
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.