Our last charity raffle raised nearly $17,000 - so we're doing another one to raise money for people who need cash relief during the pandemic.
Grand Prize (three winners)
A full outfit from S&S worth approximately $2500
- Leather jacket from Simmons Bilt (custom made to order)
- Woven shirt and tee shirt from Freenote Cloth (any model/color available)
- Pair of jeans from Indigofera (any model/fabric available)
- Pair of Service Boots from Viberg (Natural CXL, Black CXL, Brown CXL or Natural CXL)
- One custom leather jacket from Freenote Cloth
- Two belts from Hollows Leather (Rail, Trail or Vale models) - one belt per winner
- Three $200 gift cards to S&S (one gift card per winner)
- Three $50 gift cards to S&S (one gift card per winner)
How the raffle works
- Make a donation to a COVID-19 relief fund of your choice (suggestions below)
- $10 donation per entry - donate $50, get 5 entries (no limit to number of entries)
- E-mail proof of your donation to email@example.com
- We'll announce the winners on Monday, March 15 on Instagram Live
- Winners will be chosen at random. Simmons Bilt jackets and Freenote leather jacket will be made to order; all other prizes will be delivered within 5 weeks
COVID-19 Relief Funds You Can Donate To
Our focus is on funds that provide direct cash relief during the pandemic. You can donate to the funds on this list - but if you find another charity, GoFundme or other fund that you'd like to donate to, we'll accept it for your raffle entry. Just make sure to e-mail us a copy of your donation receipt.
- GiveDirectly gives cash relief to Americans in need
- BLMP gives cash to Black LGBTQ+ migrants and first-generation people
- Power To The People pays unpaid utility bills for residents in Santa Fe
- Beauty Way Foundation provides immediate relief (firewood, food, PPE and other essential supplies) to Navajo people
- Native American Relief Fund supports tribal communities hit hardest by COVID-19 across the Navajo, Apache and Pueblo nations of New Mexico and beyond with food, water and other emergency supplies
- Oakland Undocumented Relief Fund provides cash assistance to undocumented workers who are not eligible for existing safety net programs
- #StrongerTogether Fund gives food, supplies and cash to undocumented and indigenous people in New Mexico, South Dakota and Oklahoma
- One Fair Wage Emergency Fund gives cash assistance to restaurant workers, car service drivers, delivery workers and personal service workers facing economic hardship from COVID-19
- Alice's Kids provides targeted cash assistance to children in need.
Read an article about Alice's Kids at Put This On.