Slotting in right between the B-15 and the MA-1, the L-2 jackets were lighter weight, and lacked the insulation of the B-15 series, while having many of the features that would define the upcoming MA-1.
The blue color was a short-lived attempt to separate the newly formed Air Force from the other armed forces, but proved to be less than useful in combat situations, which is why the later L-2B reverted to a sage green.
The Real McCoy's repro of this classic jacket is in their custom nylon 6,6 in the exact shade of blue of the original with all of the components carefully replicated down to the pen caps in the sleeve pockets.
True to size. Hand wash cold.
- 100% nylon shell, 100% wool nap back lining
- Deadstock Talon zipper
- Custom wool ribbing at the neck and cuffs.
- True to size
- Hand-wash cold
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.