The M-65 evolved from the M-1943 Field Coat via the M-1951, and was in service from 1965 until 2009. Most importantly, it is the source code for a vast swath of modern menswear, with variants appearing from every brand, and in every mutation you can imagine.
It was never officially issued in Mitchell Camo, but a handful of trial garments were made in Okinawa, Japan in the 1960s. Some were also custom-made by local tailors in Vietnam from 2-man tents (also known as shelter halfs.) Either way, to find one the original of one of these is near impossible.
This reproduction is as close to one of those rare birds as you’ll see, from the weight of the printed cotton canvas outer shell, to the deadstock lining, to the zippers. Of course, the canvas is custom made just for The Real McCoys, and any trims that couldn’t found deadstock were reproduced precisely just for them.
True to size.
- Mitchell Camo Printed Cotton Canvas
- Deadstock Cotton Poplin Lining
- McCoy's Wire Front Zipper
- Deadstock 1950s Talon Hood Zipper
- Urea Buttons
- Made in Japan
- True to size
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.