Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The AN-J-3A was the last leather jacket issued to the US Navy in World War 2, and was followed up by the G-1. It featured a mouton collar; ribbed cuffs and hem; front patch pockets; and a gusseted back for mobility in the cockpit. It's also a jacket that isn't commonly reproduced, with most attention going to the A-2 and other earlier jackets.
The Real McCoy's have built theirs from the same Shinki pit-tanned horsehide as their other jackets. These hides are tanned exclusively for The Real McCoy's - and are even stored separately in their own climate-controlled room at Shinki. Each hide is carefully checked for imperfections, scars, and other weak spots to make sure your jacket is still good in a decade or two. The pigment-finished leather will break into a vintage appearance quickly.
The trims are all custom for The Real McCoy's, including thread made specifically for their flight jackets. It's lined in 100% high quality rayon to slip on easily.
Each jacket is made start to finish by a single craftsperson in Kobe, Japan to the exacting standards of The Real McCoy's in a process that is much closer to atelier than factory.
The fit is true to to size.
- Vegetable-tanned horsehide exterior
- Mouton collar
- 100% rayon lining
- Custom Talon repo zipper
- Period correct custom ribbing at cuffs and hem
- 100% cotton thread
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.