Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The Buco J-100 is the archetype of the "cafe racer jacket". The Real McCoy's reproduction of that classic piece hews tightly to the original, but with a slimmer fit, and slightly longer arms and body.
As to be expected, every detail of this jacket is over the top. The leather is a vegetable pit-tanned horsehide, which is very unusual to find, and gives excellent wear over time. The lining is a perfect reproduction of the loose, slubby weave of the original. All the hardware and trim has been painstakingly recreated to match the original as well, down to the cotton zipper tapes and cotton thread.
These are all made start to finish by a single craftsperson at the Real McCoy's HQ in Kobe, Japan. Each panel is cut from a hand-selected specific area of the horsehide to maximize quality and lifetime.
The fit on this is quite slim, and horsehide will not stretch. You should expect to size up one full size.
- Vegetable-tanned horsehide
- All cotton thread
- All cotton zipper tape
- Custom produced period hardware
- Made in Japan
- Runs small, take the next size up
- Product number BJ9110
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.