Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
First released in 1944, the N-1 had the longest service life in US Navy history as a much more functional follow-up to the well known peacoat. We trace the history and influence of this garment over in our stories here if you want to dig a bit deeper.
This iconic jacket is cut to hip length to retain mobility while maximizing warmth. All of the features were honed through 2 years of active warfare in WW2, including the button windflap over the zipper, and the drawstring waist (to prevent snagging).
The SPL ("Special") model of the N-1 is the luxury edition. The Real McCoy’s reproduction of this well-loved jacket features a heavyweight custom cordcloth with a pronounced texture. In addition to upping the ante with a new heavy shell, the collar has been upgraded from alpaca to a golden mouton fur collar. The zipper is a period-correct bell-shaped Talon.
Runs large, check the size chart to find your best fit. Spot clean only.
- 100% cotton
- Custom heavyweight cordcloth outer
- Alpaca lined
- Mouton collar
- Period correct Talon zipper
- Wool ribbing details
- Exceptionally warm
- Runs slightly small, check the size chart.
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Runs slightly large, check our size chart before ordering. Wash cold, hang dry.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.