Out of all the made-in-Japan sneakers, John Lofgren’s Champion Sneakers are what you’ll find on our feet. Every component is made in Japan, from the rubber soles to the canvas uppers. Everything is assembled by hand in one of the three remaining vulcanized footwear factories in Japan.
John has a relentless focus on comfort and quality, and it shows as soon as you put these on. The extra weight is from all the extra rubber in the outsoles, and the comfort is from the double-insole. All of the details have been elevated: heavy-duty eyelets, taped seams, double-stitched stress-points.
This particular style is made up from denim woven with sugar cane fibers, which is very hairy, slubby, and neppy. After break-in they'll be extra-soft, as well.
These run large, size down a half-size from your usual sneaker size.
- Heavy-duty eyelets
- Taped seams for comfort
- Doubled stitched stress points for strength
- Double insoles
- Handmade in Japan
- These run large by about one half-size
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.