When we first encountered Peanuts & Co in Japan, we instantly in love with the collection. Founder Yoshiki Suzuki is good friends with Shin Takizawa of Neighborhood, and shares a similar humor-tinged dark aesthetic.
The horse wallet chain features an intricately carved horse head clip for your belt loops (compatible with both American and Japanese denim), and a solid .925 sterling silver split key ring loop for the wallet or keys end.
This particular piece was originally a one-off custom order for a friend of Yoshiki; then we started using them for front-pocket key-carrying and decided to bring in a few just for S&S.
- 100% solid 925 silver
- 6.5" long including clip and key ring
- 1/2" wide chain
- Weighs 3.10oz / 88g
- Handmade in Japan
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.